Monday, March 10, 2008

Seasonal Changes

Spring is almost here! Grass is just starting to get a little greener, some trees are budding, the ground feels like it's thawing under your feet, and although I've always been more of an Autumn lover, I love to watch the earth wake up from Winter.
I know it will be a long time before we have consistently warm temperatures. East Tennessee will see several more "cold spells" before warm weather is here for good. But we can see it coming, and that's enough for now.

Another change is taking place around here. My blogging has been less frequent lately for a few reasons.... the main one being that life doesn't come with a pause button. And as I look at the weeks ahead, I'm reminded that Peanut has a birthday, Easter is just around the corner, and I've got to get the girls caught up on History in what's left of the school year. Also, my house is in desperate need of a purging.
Not to mention that when it starts to get warm, but is not yet really hot, we like to spend quite a bit of time outside.

I say all that to lead up to this: My posts are going to be intentionally more spaced out for awhile. My plan for the time being is to make one weekly post, most likely on Monday, but that could change. Actually, the whole "intentionally spaced out posting" could go belly up if the butterflies give me a run of good material. I like to write about things while they're fresh in my mind, which usually gives me less than 24 hours.

So I'm going weekly. Or something like that. But don't hold me to it. Self-governance has never been one of my strengths. :)

4 comments:

Kathy said...

I've been kind of unintentionally spacing out some only because I haven't had anything to write about. My sister noticed that I've had nothing to write about and has asked me to keep her dog one weekend so that I'll have something to say on my blog. That's pretty sad.

Nina said...

I think it's pretty funny! :)
But don't think you don't have anything to write about. I'm always inspired by your devotional-type posts, even when I don't comment.

Linda said...

Hey Nina. I thought you weren't into all this accountabiblity stuff? One time a week?? Now I'm feeling guilty. :O) He! He! Ha! Ha!or like some people say LOL, though that doesn't feel natural.

Sonya said...

I know what you mean about life not having a pause button. With the loss of my BIL, I've learned that all too well.