See, I didn't even last an hour. No really, I forgot about a little blogkeeping I needed to do before I lock up for the week.
Linda at Thoughts of the Heart, recently tagged me to post "7 Things About Me". Now ordinarily, I don't do tags -- I just don't have the time it takes to participate in most of them. But "7 Things About Me" - that's a nice, doable list. Except that I've already attempted 100 Things About Me. Sadly, I found out there are only 75 things about me... and I posted them all already. If you haven't seen them and you're so inclined, click on my link on the right... 100 Things About Me - An Incomplete Work. Read the first seven. That way I'll have participated in this Tag Game. Only I'm not tagging anybody. Does that mean I'm eternally It?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
The best-laid plans of mice and men often go awry...
Meme's are only good if you like to blog every day but run out of subjects, lol.
I think I tried to do 100 things as well, but like you could only think of a few.
Have a lovely weekend!
Post a Comment