Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Today Was a Good Day
We blew bubbles. The girls had new bubble blowing gizmos that were supposed to make Gigantic Mega Bubbles. Hmmmmm. We must have done something wrong. We had lots of bubbles, some fairly big, just not Gigantic Mega big. But I kept my cynical 'false advertising' rant to myself, and amazingly, the girls were having too much fun to notice that their bubbles did not live up to the promise on the package. Peanut and I sat down in the shade and played catch, blowing bubbles back and forth to each other and catching them with our wands. Or more often, not catching them, and watching them float away on the breeze. Sissy wasn't into it as long, but she hung around with us anyway. It was one of those wonderful 80 degree days in May when you could just stay outside all day. This is the kind of thing I want the girls to remember when they're grown. If I can just not lose sight of that, this summer will be a good one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment