Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Fun Theology Quiz

I found this quiz on Mama Archer's blog. I'm not surprised that my highest score was Luther, but what really tickled me was my second highest. I KNEW I had some Calvinist in me ;)

But I have to be honest. I answered questions I didn't even understand .....so I guess that makes my score null and void.

Oh well, something tells me a true Calvinist would have understood all the questions anyway.


Which theologian are you?


created with QuizFarm.com

You scored as Martin Luther

The daddy of the Reformation. You are opposed to any Catholic ideas of works-salvation and see the scriptures as being primarily authoritative.

Martin Luther

87%

John Calvin

80%

Jonathan Edwards

67%

Charles Finney

67%

Anselm

67%

Karl Barth

60%

Friedrich Schleiermacher

40%

Jürgen Moltmann

40%

Paul Tillich

40%

Augustine

33%
So what kind of theologian are you? See for yourself....... http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=7092N

6 comments:

Kathy said...

Gosh, those questions are hard! I can't even take the test. I understood very few of the questions.

Nina said...

Me too Kathy, I just thought it would be fun to use my best guess at what was being asked, and answer accordingly. I may have unknowingly committed heresy! And to further flout my ignorance, the top three guys in my score are the only theologians I ever heard of, unless you count Augustine. I've heard of him, but I don't know what the dude believed. And anyway, weren't there two Augustine's? I'm going to be quiet now, before I repel my Presbyterian friends with my theological dumbness. :)

Sallie said...

HI Nina! Hope your day is going well and you are blessed!

Sallie

Sallie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I think the quizes are just good clean fun! Some are written in a way that is difficult to answer but hey I think mine was spot on!

Kathy said...

If I had actually been able to answer the questions, there's no telling what theologian would have been top for me. I'm a Southern Baptist Christian, who plays the piano for a PCA Presbyterian church, and I go to Christian heavy metal concerts. Am I mixed up, or what?