Monday, September 3, 2007

Because the end of summer is here....

I made a list of some of our family's memorable (to us) or frequently repeated quotes from summer '07 :




" I can't believe I'm real! "!
~Peanut






"Can we go to Pappaw's"?
~ Sissy






"I got a job".
~Brother







"Mommy, have you ever had a feet hug?"
~Peanut







"You should've seen the bass I caught, Mommy! It was hooj"!
~Sissy






"What can I do now?"
~Peanut




"Wow! I just did a flip!! That was so awesome"!!!
~Sissy
after being knocked off her raft by a wave at the beach








"We don't eat those".
~ 3 year old cousin , referring to Legos.






"Mommy, can Jesus breathe under water"?
~Peanut





"I'm getting up at 4:30 in the morning".
~Brother (Ha).


"She's bossing me around"
!~Sissy



"She won't play what I want her to play"!
~Peanut




"We had fun while you were gone Mommy ! Brother gave us "Death Crawl" rides!"
~Sissy (?!?!?)





"....and Dear God, please take care of Mammaw"
~Peanut










2 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi! I bet you hate to see summer end! Those were cute quotes.

Kathy said...

I would like to add a link to your blog on my blog. I'm always looking for good Christian blogs.