Peanut (on what she did in Art class and sounding a little miffed):
"....and we colored with primary colors, but the only primary colors the teacher could find were red, blue, and yellow".
Hmmm. Sounds like somebody wasn't listening when the teacher defined primary colors.
In History, we read how the evangelization of Britain began in the early Middle Ages when the pope saw some blond Anglo boys in the Roman slave market and asked where they were from. One of the review questions I asked Sissy was "How did the pope find out about Britain"?
Her answer: "He went to the people store."
I know. It's terrible but it just struck me as funny. People store. As in, "Honey, could you stop by the people store on your way home? We're all out of barbarian slaves ".
I know. I'm sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love these things your kids say. And you are very wise to be recording it all because as time passes, we tend to forget.
That's the very reason I started this blog Kathy. Over the last several years there have been moments I wish I could just freeze in time and come back to whenever I wanted. I would think "I really need to keep a journal or something" but never got around to it. Looking back over my posts I can see myself getting sidetracked though. If I'm going to stick to parenting here, I may have to start other blogs for other interests!
LOL..too funny..
Sallie
Post a Comment