Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wonderful Website for Book Lovers

I just found Library Thing on someone else's blog (Dominion Family I think?) and have been happily entering titles of books I own so I can have a nice little inventory all in one place. There's even a nifty widget that lets me show a sample of my books by cover right on my blog. Too cool. If you click on My Library you can see the rest of the books I have entered so far. I'm thinking I'll have to do this in stages. The ones I have listed have been our favorites . We also have a fair amount of junk disguised as books . But that's another post.

3 comments:

my5wolfcubs said...

I will have to check this out! Love your library...can I check out the CL Nature Reader? Nature Study hasn't been happening at our house!!
Lee (from the WTM board)

Nina said...

Thank you! I'm not sure what you mean by 'check out'.

my5wolfcubs said...

I was just kidding -- you know, checking books out of the library... :)

I made an account at Library Thing. It was SO easy! Entering books...that is going to take awhile. And figuring out how to put it into my blog...that might never happen!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Lee

PS About my name -- my parents picked it because we had an long, difficult to pronounce German last name. But I spelled it Leigh (since that was more feminine) from highschool til I had my first child. Now I'm happy with it! :)