Be advised.
The content of the following paragraph is disgusting in nature, and not for the weak-of -stomach.
Feel free to skip it. Because it was unprecedented, I couldn't NOT write about it.
Today marks the first time in over 21 years of housekeeping, that I have ever had to vacuum the inside of my washing machine. The REASON I had to do this, involves child vomit. And the not-so-good chewing habits of the vomiter. And less than average common sense on my part, combined with the uncontrollable need to just get the foul odor away from me and in some hot bleachy water as quickly as I could. What I found when I took the sheets out of the washer was the bottom of the washer littered with nice clean chunks of ..... yeah.
So we've been kicking the new year off with a hardy little stomach bug -- just so we can go ahead and cross it off the list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yucky! Get well soon.
Post a Comment