Friday, January 25, 2008

Why It's A Major Award, That's What It Is.....

This site won a 'Best Blog in Tennessee' award!
Look at it....would you just LOOK at it!

It's, it's indescribably beautiful! Why, it reminds me of the Fourth of July!

The good people at Tennesseebloggers.com sent me an e-mail informing me that Raising Butterflies has been listed in their Best Blogs in Tennessee directory.

Oh, the temptation to let the above sentence stand without any further explanation.... wait, I just want to read it one more time.

Okay. The thing is, Tennesseebloggers.com calls ALL the blogs in it's directory a" Best Blog in Tennessee". What's more, they're so all-inclusive that I'm pretty sure if you live in Tennessee AND you have a blog, you have met all the criteria. Ha! I love it. No ugly voting, no rejection issues...and you get a cute little award button to put on your blog.

Narcissistic? Well, yeah. But I'm doing it in the name of state pride :)

They really do have an informative site, with blogs listed by categories like: regional, political, faith and religion, personal journals, food, etc. There's even some Tennessee trivia.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You definitely have the best blog that I read from Tennessee!

Nina said...

Thank you Kathy! You know, my Dad always called me his favorite daughter, and even though I don't have any sisters, the sentiment was no less appreciated ;)