Sunday, January 13, 2008

It's A Good Thing I'm Not Superstitious

or I would be inclined to believe that my last post was directly related to Sissy's slow recovery from this stomach thing.

Just follow the timeline and see what I mean.

Last Saturday night: Peanut gets sick.

Sunday: Peanut is sick all day.

Monday: Peanut wakes up feeling much better.

Tuesday: Noone is sick.

Tuesday night: Sissy gets sick.

Wednesday: Sissy is sick all day.

Thursday: Sissy starts perking up

Thursday night: I write a blog post about how I LIKE it a little bit when my kids are sick.

Friday: Sissy is not so perky today.

Saturday: Sissy rallies enough to play a 6 - minute period of basketball. She spends the rest of the day lying around.

Sunday: Sissy gets up and goes to church, but still tires very easily. She comes home from church and takes a two-hour nap.

She has no color. She has no appetite. She has no energy. There's nothing sweet about it now.

See how it looks?

But, I'm NOT superstitious so I'm leaving my previous post as - is. In spite of the fact that I got no comments reassuring me that I'm not weird.

No comments: