"100 Things About Me "
Vol. I
#1 - 25
1. My name is Nina Renee. Literally translated from Spanish and French origins, it means "girl reborn".
2. My parents did not know this when they named me.
3. As a Christian, it was very cool to make that discovery just a few years ago.
4. I'm left-handed.
5. But I bat right-handed.
6. I married a man who is right-handed but bats left-handed.
7. I'm the oldest of 3 with 2 younger brothers.
8. I married a man who is the youngest of 3 with 2 older sisters.
9. I'm pretty sure that's where the mirror effect ends.
10. I got married when I was 18.
11. I think 18 is way too young to get married.
12. My first child was born after a planned pregnancy.
13. I (along with my husband) thought 4 years was about right for spacing children, and planned accordingly.
14. I now know what they mean when they say "If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans".
15. My second child was born 11 years after my first.
16. After the birth of my second child, we thought we were done having children, having forgotten #14.
17. My third child was born 19 months after my second, allowing me to join the ranks of those who have experienced both infertility and surprise pregnancies.
18. I wouldn't change a thing about either experience.
19. I would give just about anything to be able to play a musical instrument.
20. Except the time it would take to learn how .
21. I do play a screamin' air guitar.
22. It's small consolation.
23. I'm an ex-smoker.... quit December 1998.
24.I watch too much TV. But I would love to try living without it.
25. I use too much computer. But I can't imagine living without it.

5 comments:
Very good list. I think I just learned 25 things about you that I didn't already know!
this is a great list. very cool!
Impressive list. I love your banner equating kids with butterflies. Very nice.
Off topic: but you left a question about a pic of the Clintons during their college ear on my blog & I'm not sure if you'll be back...
The answer is the photos are real.
Um, that's era.
Post a Comment